Invoice Finance - Providing your business with the flexibility to grow
With 40 years' experience providing alternative finance to organisations across the UK, our focus has always been on providing solutions that will grow in line with your business.
Invoice Finance can have a significant positive impact on your company, if you find the right solution from the right funder, by allowing you to release working capital tied up in unpaid invoices.
Key Finance maintain relationships with all major national and international providers of Invoice Finance solutions and as such we are able to navigate you to the right one. We use our strength and flexibility (like a gymnast) to further tailor these solutions to your requirements.
We have expertise in the following;
- Invoice Discounting
- Invoice Factoring
- Automated Invoice Finance
- Construction Finance
- Export Finance
- Selective Invoice Finance
- Bad Debt Protection
How Invoice Finance works
You are applicable for Invoice Finance if you sell goods and services to other businesses on credit terms. All forms of Invoice Finance will allow you to release working capital tied up in unpaid invoices.
Although we always assess all requirements individually, the typical process works as follows:
- You invoice your client for goods and services with credit terms as usual.
- You send a copy of the invoice to our funder, at which point we release up to 90% of the invoice value to you.
- Once your client has paid, our funder will transfer the balance of the invoice to you, minus a small service fee and interest.
If you would like to find out more, call us on +44 (0) 1372 888 330 or email email@example.com.
Main Image ©John Lund/Blend Images