Key Finance worked with a leading UK wholesale food and distribution retail business. Our client had recently purchased an outdated Distribution Centre that required a refit and refurbishment.
- The Distribution Centre consisted of two sites.
- Funding was required for almost everything inside and attached to the building. Including but not limited to; ceilings, stairs, wiring, shelving, racking and IT equipment.
- £2.37m total funding was required of which £1.16m was for soft costs. This high proportion of soft costs at almost 50% of the total funding was a concern for a large number of traditional funding sources and created a roadblock for our client.
- Key Finance funded 100% of the project including all of the soft costs.
- Key looked at funding the fit-out of the two facilities together, and in doing so was able to write down 100% of the deal.
- Our solution split the transaction across one finance lease and one loan which together encompassed the entirety of the funding required.
- Our solution provided vital working capital to our client through a solution that traditional funders were not able to provide.
“Key were smooth and efficient and were able to control the run in to our year end. The whole project was funded without drama and has contributed to one of our biggest years to date!” - Group Finance Director
£2.37 million funding required.
£1.16 million in soft costs.
Funding to be split over two sites.
100% of the project costs funded.
To find out more, call us on +44 (0) 1372 888 330 or email email@example.com.