Key Finance recently worked with a leading multi-store retailer that owns multiple retail and convenience outlets in North-West Wales.
- Our client was looking to refit and refresh one of its stores without impacting the cash-flow of the portfolio businesses.
- £400,000 of funding was required, £76,000 of which was soft costs.
- Our client required the best possible rate to ensure funding was as efficient as possible, given the narrow operating margins within the industry.
- Key Finance discovered that the wholesaler had a large exposure to the customer. We therefore secured the finance on the basis of the wholesaler's credit, allowing the customer to receive funding at a market beating rate.
- The use of our wholesaler's credit allowed the customer to incur savings over £30,000.
“Very pleased to have been introduced to Key Finance who have helped me achieve the next stage of my stores development.” - Convenience Store Owner
£400,000 funding required.
£76,000 of the project total costs were soft costs.
100% of the funding provided.
£30,000 of savings enjoyed through unique loan structure.
To find out more, call us on +44 (0) 1372 888 330 or email email@example.com.